Friday, March 20, 2009

Do you know...


  • that I have moved back to the Andheri office?
  • Heck! Did you ever know I was in Ghatkopar since the last 3 months?
  • that there are worse things than just burning my tongue from the hot tea, that I have to worry about?
  • that the Guardians of the sons of the soil have an Entert(p)ainment wing as well?
  • how it feels when first thing in the morning on a Monday, you get an SMS saying, "The site is down, come to office quickly"?
  • that the last direct train from Andheri to Panvel is at 21:11?
  • that I haven't gotten on that train, except for the first day in Andheri?
  • about Chaos Theory?
  • that I am a Senior Developer now, and not a Technical Associate anymore?
  • there were renovations going on at my place since the last 4 months?
  • that Kendra Wiklinson is giving up nudity?
  • that I can bid all my formals good bye?
  • that I have tons of posts in my drafts that I don't have time to complete/refine and post?
  • about blabrarium?
  • that there's a huge pay cut at my office?
  • that the last rusty nail of the coffin, that was our relation, has finally been struck? (someone would beg to differ)
  • that I have pictures of XvaXsuX in compromising positions, that I'll use to black mail him, when the need arises?
  • that A one shoe man doesn't feel comfortable boozing alone, but not going all the way to Pondicherry all by himself?
  • that I don't get to watch Scrubs anymore?
  • what's Post Metal?
  • that my iRiver player is almost out of battery from listening to the above for so long?
  • that I was in the office, working on IndiaVoting, on the morning of Holi, after being in office the whole night?
  • that, that's when I found out that Jogeshwari station is closer to my office?
  • that this is one of my longest posts in a long time?
  • that I miss the Ghatkopar office a lot...?


I know all this...

...and more

Now Playing:

Track: A Three-legged Workhorse
Artist: This Will Destroy You
Album: This Will Destroy You
Vaidu’s classification:Post Rock

6 comments :

  1. Honestly, I dint know all that.And NOW that i know ALL that about you, I was wondering if we can probably go out for a cup of coffee eh? I am south indian too, just like you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't talk like those ignore twits from north of the South. Are you Tam-Bram?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, you should write the answers of those questions in TamilMatrimony.com (pronounced as Tamizhmatrimony.com)

    You'll be the coolest among the guys who go through that site:)

    ReplyDelete